Monday, July 6, 2015

Happy Birthday AMERICA!‏ Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 11:53

Yep yep!
So good to hear from you guys! This week for me was a bit interesting and a little difficult as far as missionary work but it was still really fun to be learning a new area and working with a different Comp and be working in a ward again. haha This week it rained.. A LOT! Pretty much everyday there was a slight sprinkle constantly! It was pretty annoying because nobody is in the street or is willing to answer the door, because you have to leave your front door to go answer at the gate, which is in the rain. But yeah we are just trying to learn where the members live and meet all of the old investigators that the other missionaries were teaching. They have had 3 baptisms in the best 2 transfers were none of them was Confermed.... yeah so they are kinda hard to work with and Im betting they arnt that converted so we will pretty much be trying to build a new teaching pool this week. Elder Paiva is super cool. He is that white kid on my right in the distric picture. Super cool and we are getting along pretty great. He is helping me a bunch with Port and he is a really good teacher. He works hard too so this transfer should be great. I am excited. Church is pretty great too because when we have meetings or anything I can almost always keep in touch with what is happening in the Branch. (Same building but they have church in the morning and we have church at 3:30 pm) So its good to hear how my people there are. I love branches. You become really close to all the members. In fact I also ran into Anderson (my investigator for Sitio Lucas) on the way to this Internet Cafe so yeah its awesome being this close still. No one knows if I will stay here until I finnish the mission but the last american that was in this area did the same thing that I could potentialy do (4 transfers and then DIE in the area) 
So rest assured I am loving it here in BRAZIL!






4th of July only made me a little but trunky but lets put the pedle to the metal now. whats to rush.. you've got the eternities anyways! This is what I say when people ask if I miss you guys anyways.. ahha
K AMOR Meus queridos! there are soals to be saved!

tchão 
ELDER CHRISTENSEN

No comments:

Post a Comment