Monday, September 21, 2015

Geizel! Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015

What  is up family!

Hey there so yep Transfers came and went! I got moved out of Bodogongó and Campina Grande and now I am in João Pessoa again! Ha Im in an area named Geizel and is should be pretty chill! I got here this morning just before lunch and so far its been great! I am with a new comp too. His name is Elder Ramazotti and he is from Paraná. Southern Brazil and its been pretty great so far. Seems like it should be an alright transfer! Also the other missionaries that we live with, 1 is from São Paulo and the other is an Americano with only 6 months on the mission! He is doing good I hear and I am really just stoked for 2 reasons. American Culture again and the chance to help a brother out in the lang or whatever. I love new missionaries, they are awesome. So yep, Im a little sad to leave my buddy Paiva and to have watched Elder Moura end his mission but Its all part of the circle of life! haha Bodocongó was alright and I will for sure miss those cooler nights. ALSO Fransica, the miracle that I told you guys about last week came again and her grandson that wasn't baptized yet got BAPTIZED! ha He lives in the other area of the other missionaries of the ward and that whole family played a part in the miracle but yeah It was really cool to see all the hard work get payed off with a neat blessing. Happy for that family and I will send you guys photos later. What else what else. For now I am just stoked to finally be in my last area it looks like. Should be fun the have a fresh start and hopfully sweat a few pounds off. HAHA
ALSO... Flight plan didnt come this week. Next week for sure though. HA mom I promise you. If I had it I would let you know already. hahaha  Just have too wait for next week! 

Alright well I love you all! Looking forward to tell ya all the details of my new area next week! Send thoughts of Cold Weather my way! 12 more weeks! 
Lhes Amo Tchauuuuuuuuuu
ELDER CHRISTENSEN

No comments:

Post a Comment