Monday, April 28, 2014

Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 12:05

Minha Familia!

Opa! What it do? This week flew by. I don't even know where it went! We have been working hard everyday and giving service everywhere! Biggest news is that we now have Terry on date for May 17th! He is so excited! And he is already beginning to share the Book of Mormon with his family?! I know right! He is pretty much the best human being alive right now. So yeah we got to teach him once and unfortunately he is gone for a while visiting his brother who just found out that he has cancer... So we might see him later in the week and see how he is doing with that. We are pretty much in a standstill though trying to find new investigators and all that jazz. We tore through our Area book the other day and came up with 50 possible addresses of people have been receptive in the past so we will see if they even still live there. And Peggy is doing great. She is struggling pretty hard to find a job and pay the bills but I know that Heavenly Father has a special plan for her and that as long as we keep faith as missionaries for her, that it will pan out and Heavenly Father will bless her. We did a ton of service this week. Got to watch people stack Hay and then painted floors and put screens up. The lady at the house kept referring to my special expertise in the "screen putting together department" (literally in those words) and still haven't quite figured out how I feel about it.. haha I love being good at minuscule house chores! haha I'm gonna take pride in it! We also had a stake day of service down by the river and painted cabins and pavilions. There was also some beaver dam demolition going on down by the CRICK.. .jk I love these people) Other than that though its been pretty much same old same old.

(by the way: Peggy is a single sister and Terry has a Less Less Active Wife.. and all there kids are grown I think)

Also the picture of West, Jen, and Nano on the tree made my day! haha too funny.. thanks Stasia (aka sha-nay-nay!!)
I don't know more about my VISA but I feel like when it comes they will just keep me for the rest of the transfer anyways. So I should be here for the Mothers day call and for both Baptisms!! 

Alright, I love you all. Amo vocês muito!
Give'um HEAVEN!

ELDER CHRISTENSEN

No comments:

Post a Comment