Saturday, February 15, 2014

MY RE-ASSIGNMENT IS....... Date: February 14, 2014, 8:34:20 PM MST

Alright I know I told you all that I was going to get my reassignment tomorrow but Christmas came early this year (on valentines day). 

MY RE-ASSIGNMENT IS.......



Spokane, Washington!!!!! 

hahaha I'm so stoked!! 
Probably gonna be freezing but I couldn't care less! Only one kid in our district received his visa.
Me and Elder Owens (aka Guy with sunglasses in Temple pictures) are going to Spokane and then Elder Talbot (my companion), Elder Trevino and Elder Mather are going to Portland, Oregon . Elder Worthington is going straight to Brazil. 
Now its your job to look up as many random facts you can about Spokane because I cant use Google... haha go to town my friends!

NANO keep working on that Baby! I know that your probably ready to kill someone but I know Maggie is probably getting a sweet pep-talk right now in the spirit world so she cant skip out early. Stay strong kiddo! Now that we know where I'm going the attention is all on you! .. probably was never on me... you know how much I love it though... 
Alright  I will talk more on P-Day! Love you all!

Tchao!!

ELDER CHRISTENSEN
Stakes in Spokane Mission as of July 1 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment